I come to you this morning on my knees full of gratitude for you have taken the time to Bless me with with another beautiful day to do as I please. I pray I can be the Blessing you wish me to be to others who might can relate to what it is I have to say.
I often feel inadequacy in some areas of my life and from what I understand this is normal.
I often feel fearful in some areas of my life and from what I understand this too is normal.
I often feel confused in some areas of my life and from what I understand this too is normal.
I often wonder why you allow certain things to happen in this world that seems unfair and from what I understand this is normal.
I often feel like I am not normal and I struggle more then others and from what I understand this is normal.
I have been wanting to ask you a question and today seems like a great day to ask so here it goes what is NOT normal?
Thanks for answering my question and I realize it will have to wait not because you are too busy and have other things to do but yes I know This too is “Normal”.
- Sandusky sentenced to 30-60 years (collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com)
- Oct. 9, 2012 – A Day at a Time (cmmacneil.wordpress.com)
- A Google-a-Day Puzzle for Oct. 10 (wired.com)
- Singer Reanna Wins 31st Annual Texaco Country Showdown New Mexico State Final, To Compete at Southwest Regional Final In Raton, NM Oct. 20 (prweb.com)
- Cancer patient embarrassed by security pat-down (sfgate.com)
- Massa ‘can be even faster’ than Alonso – Vettel (inautonews.com)