For the past few months I have been writing these daily reflections and not very sure why I started just seemed like a good idea at the time. As the winter months set in and it keeps getting colder and colder I find myself battling writers block.
I really have no purpose or direction in anything I do in life and when it comes to this area of my life nothing has changed. I had the most amazing six days in palm Springs with Tony Robbins and had some amazing breakthroughs but like with everything else in my life nothing last very long.
I find myself battling everyday to just get out of bed and want to do something, what exactly I have no clue. Maybe all the drinking and drugging I have done over the years is what really keeps me from moving forward in life. I get people sending me messages and thanking me for doing what I did oddly enough I wish I knew what it was I did.
I guess I will always have up and down days and someone out there will give me some great feed back and advice and what they don’t get is I have been there and done that!
I know all the tricks and tips on changing but the problem is I guess I am just not ready to change as much as I think I am……..
- Inspiration Deflation (lizbethwrightbooks.wordpress.com)
- Writer’s Block – Now What? (kevinpbarker.wordpress.com)
- Rules of Writing # 51 : Take a Walk Around the Block (stepintothecruz.wordpress.com)
- Writers block… (jamesgriffin1997.wordpress.com)
- The Growth Company’s CEO, Lynne Curry releases Different Ways For Clients to Conquer Writer’s Block (prweb.com)